Interior designer Kim Radovich, principal of Kim Radovich Interiors and past president of ASID NY Metro, announces Design Retreat, a special two-day workshop covering a range of professional topics led by design industry experts in business development, strategy, pricing and marketing. The session dates will be September 10-11, 2020.
Radovich, whose career spans three decades, devised Design Retreat as a way to extend the informal business conversations she would have with friends and colleagues. “I’ve always felt compelled to share my learnings and help others with their businesses,” said Radovich. “It’s been a dream of mine to put together this event, where designers leave feeling inspired, informed and ready to take their businesses to the next level.”
Part educational, part social, Radovich conceived of the workshop as an informal, but structured way to address some of the questions and common issues that impact working interior design professionals. To ensure high engagement and real connection, Radovich has made only 10 spots available.
Program highlights from Kim’s last Design Retreat included presentations by Iris Danker, founder of Holiday House; a licensing session with Austin Handler, principal of Mabley Handler; and an editorial take by longtime former Hearst editor Sabine Rothman.
- Workshop sessions and programming
- Access to Design Retreat experts, post presentation
- Accommodation at the Radovich residence (suggestions for nearby hotels are also available)
- All meals, including a welcome dinner and goodbye breakfast
- Presentation notes and materials
- Gift bag
- Design Retreat only $975
- Single occupancy at Harbor Hill $1675
- Double occupancy at Harbor Hill $1375
(ground and air transportation not included)
Location & Date:
- Harbor Hill, Huntington, NY
- Spring 2021
Photo Gallery from 2019